Friday, August 19, 2011

Tag, You're It!

Before I describe The. Cutest. Thing. Ever. I have to mention one thing I forgot in your 9 month update... your AMAZING soccer abilities! Seriously kid, you may just be the next Beckham or Zidane. On second thought, hopefully not Zidane. When Daddy or I walk you around, you LITERALLY kick the ball a little ways forward, then catch up to it and repeat over and over. It is not an accident, you are purposefully and carefully kicking that ball!!! I am in awe of you little man...

Okay now onto a new game you started to play with me last night. TAG! Really. Daddy was making homemade chips in the kitchen and we were playing around on the floor in the living room. You started crawling down the hall to the kitchen so I crawled after you. When you turned around and saw me 'chasing' you, you jumped back around and started sprint-crawling away from me! Laughing like I have NEVER heard you laugh before. After I caught you I would then crawl away from you and you would chase me! You even found me in some hiding spots. We honestly did this for a whole hour, and you would have kept going but Mama's knees had rugburn on them! Soooo much fun and too cute. I'm definitely going to have to try and capture this on video!

No comments:

Post a Comment