Maybe I'm crazy but I thought I'd try a 'Baby's day Out' day at the movie theater in Birmingham MI. They were playing Harry Potter and the lady I spoke to on the phone assured me that for the mom and baby movies they play them at a much lower volume... ya right! It was so loud I was covering Max's teeny ears the whole time! It didn't bother him at all though, he slept through the whole thing - I guess he's not a fan of Harry Potter?
Maybe I'm crazy but I thought I'd try a 'Baby's day Out' day at the movie theater in Birmingham MI. They were playing Harry Potter and the lady I spoke to on the phone assured me that for the mom and baby movies they play them at a much lower volume... ya right! It was so loud I was covering Max's teeny ears the whole time! It didn't bother him at all though, he slept through the whole thing - I guess he's not a fan of Harry Potter?
ReplyDelete